Monday, April 20, 2015

STUDIO REDO ~ PART THREE

As you seen in the previous photos I had those awful gray metal shelving units, I have had them for about 20 years and so sick of them...........hate them.
So I was on the look out for that fabulous cabinet I showed you all in the beginning...........well luck have it, on line there is a site called "Dunnellon Buy, Trade, Sell" which is where I live in Florida.
So I started surfing the site and guess what I not only found one but two............... FIRST PHOTO,
I bought online and we picked it up about 15 miles from here. I bought this gorgeous piece for only $30.00, I near fainted away, can you stand it................lucky this time.



The SECOND one you see the shorter one I bought, same place, m
aybe 10 miles from us......that one was more $70.00.......not bad.





















I was not putting those gray shelves back I only want furniture looking
pieces in there..........the next piece I robbed from our den, as we did
another project there. ( I will show that later on)
This is our old Television Unit, so its perfect for my studio. The only other
furniture piece is an old white dresser .........

No comments: